Bloggers around the country are sitting back and just waiting for the snowstorms, rain and generally disagreeable weather pass by. They search and search for topics to write about in the off-season. This writer included. What I do on Tuesday is look around at National League blog members of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance to see what is on their mind and then I share some of them with you.
- The Nats Blog investigates the lefty/righty splits of the Nationals outfielders.
- At Splashing Pumpkins, this Giants blogger admits how hard it is to make the 2011 MLB Power Rankings.
- The Jason Bartlett two-year contract with the Padres is detailed at The Friarhood.
- In St Louis, Pitchers Hit Eighth previews the 2011 Hall of Fame Ballot.
- Ranking the Farm Systems is what you will find at Where Have You Gone, Andy VanSlyke.
- Phils Baseball begins the off-season process of giving the Phillies players their report cards.
- Could Jeff Francis or Chris Young be signing with the Mets writes Citi Slickers.
- Astros Daily takes a look at players getting closer to arbitration.
- The Marlins have a few options at third base according to Marlin Maniac.
- Rocky Mountain Way looks at the State of the NL West.
- Blog Red Machine contemplates if Aroldis Chapman will take over former Reds Arthur Rhodes duties.
- A comprehensive list of 2011 potential Free Agents can be found at Bullpen Brian.
Cardinal News: This next weekend is the Winter Warm-Up in St Louis and also some of the lesser known players and former players hit the road for the Cardinals Caravan. I will be attending the one in East Peoria, Illinois.
Love baseball on the radio? Catch the Tony LaRussa roast on KMOX on Sunday evening.
Tomorrow night at 9:30PM CST is the United Cardinal Bloggers Radio Hour. You can listen to archives of past shows or listen and call-in LIVE at Blog Talk Radio. CLICK HERE.