Cardinals GM is committed to bringing you, the reader, the biggest and best section on the web dedicated to St. Louis Cardinals History. When you think of Cardinals History – what comes to mind? The 1982 World Series? The 2006 World Series? The often forgotten 1931 World Series? All of these are key years and dates in Cardinals history and we want to capture these. Cardinals GM staff has identified a large set of key moments St. Louis Cardinals history and written about them below. We will be added to the Cardinals History archive often – so if you have any ideas that fit – email us your idea and we’ll get it added.
- 1967 in Cardinals History – Cruising to the Pennant
- 1964 in Cardinals History – How to Silence Yankee Stadium
- 1944 in Cardinals History – The Streetcar Series
- 1934 in Cardinals History – The Dizzy Dean World Series
- 1931 in Cardinals History – The Forgotten World Series
- 1926 in Cardinals History – First Cardinal World Series Championship